What do you need to know about PLASMA FLOW DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS (DVT) Medical Device?
Plasma Flow is a Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) prevention therapy device.
This device can be used at home or in the hospital setting and may aid in the prevention of DVT, through the enhancement of proper circulation of blood in the body, and may also help diminish postoperative pain and swelling.
The compression therapy it provides mimics the body’s natural muscle contractions, thus increasing venous blood flow to the patient’s extremities.
PlasmaFlow DVT Device Uses:
- Aid in the prevention of DVT
- Enhance blood circulation
- Diminish post-operative pain and swelling
- Reduce wound healing time
- Aid in the treatment and healing of stasis dermatitis, venous stasis ulcers, arterial and diabetic leg ulcers, chronic venous insufficiency and reduction of edema in the lower limbs.
Contact one of our Opry Medical Group‘s team members for more information on how to start using Plasma Flow Portable DVT device.